Sometimes you need a larger bag to keep all your kit dry when you’re outdoors, and the TrekDry Waterproof Duffel Bag 90 Litres is just the thing.
With a full 90 litres of space, it’s got enough room to put all your clothes and personal items to ensure they stay completely dry all day long. The bag is 100% waterproof because it uses the newly developed Pinch & Fold sealing system, so not a drop of water is getting inside, and it also has a clever internal wet/dry pocket complete with organiser, so you have the freedom to separate your gear however you choose.
On top of that, the TrekDry Waterproof Duffel Bag 90 Litres comes with padded backpack straps with a shoulder strap converter connector so can choose how you carry it. Is it built to last? You bet it is! This duffel bag is constructed from double-laminated reinforced PVC tarpaulin, which is super durable and makes it the perfect travel, sailing or water sports bag.
- 100% waterproof duffel bag – Class 3: IP66
- Weatherproof front zip pocket – Class 2: IP65
- Pinch & Fold top sealing system with air purge valve
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Protects contents from dust, sand, dirt and water
- Seamless high frequency welded construction
- Removable padded straps with reflective patches
- Double laminated reinforced PVC tarpaulin
- 2 x Front and 2 x Back light reflective strips
- 4 x D-rings for multiple attachment options
- 90 Litre internal wet / dry pocket with organiser
- Padded top carry handle
- End haul handles
Capacity: 5400 cubic inches
IP Rating: IP66